Professional moving of laboratory materials
A laboratory move or a research institute move requires specific preparations and handling. Laboratory equipment and medical appliances are frequently not only fragile (e.g. if bumped or knocked), but also of very high quality and thus expensive.
For many years Höhne-Grass has been an experienced removal partner in the area of laboratory moves. We have removal solutions down to a T which guarantee that fragile laboratory equipment reaches the new location safely and undamaged. And, of course, we also know all about the statutory regulations on hazardous materials. We would be pleased to implement a professional laboratory move for you.
Laboratory moves in detail:
- we take on the project planning and project coordination
- we are experienced in working in clean-room conditions
- we pack/unpack your laboratory and medical practice equipment professionally
- we assemble/disassemble your laboratory equipment
- we have special transport solutions for equipment such as microscopes, centrifuges, dry kilns, laboratory trolleys, viscometers, shakers, gas chromatographs, etc.
- we have sufficient capacity to temporarily store your laboratory equipment
- we are able to provide refrigerated transports for laboratory samples at temperatures of up to -80°C
- it goes without saying that complete documentation and supervision are also provided
Professional packaging for laboratory equipment
So that we can keep our promises and so that your laboratory equipment reaches the new location safely and undamaged, we use special packaging solutions. These include, e.g.:
- plastic all-purpose boxes
- special boxes for fragile equipment
- special packaging with shock indicators and clip indicators
- cases with foam cushioning
- and much more.